Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
How to Obtain UNIUYO Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 16th August, 2019.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
VENUE FOR THE SCREENING: As indicated on candidates’ Registration slip.
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875