The management of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has released the first and second batch admission lists for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All the candidates that participated in the University of Ilorin post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UNILORIN Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your UNILORIN admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNILORIN admission status.
How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Go to UNILORIN admission portal
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the required fields and the click on login.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your UNILORIN admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNILORIN admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.