The UNIPORT Admission List (UTME/DE) for 2019/2020 academic session is now on the school portal. Candidates who applied for admission to the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) for the 2019/2020 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
The list of admitted candidates has been made available on both JAMB CAPS and on the school portal. See details on how to check yours below;
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List
Candidates are to click the links below as applicable to see the names of admitted students:
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.