UNIBEN Admission List—The candidate list given provisional admission to the University of Benin (UNIBEN) DEGREE programs for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released on the school portal and the portal of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
UNIBEN Admission List 2020/2021 Session
The aim is to inform all candidates who participated in the UTME post-screening exercise at the University of Benin (UNIBEN) that the management of the institution has published a list of candidates offered provisional admission to its various undergraduate programs for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The list of UNIBEN admissions is now available online.
How to check the UNIBEN Admissions List
As at the time of this publication, prospective candidates can only access their UNIBEN admission status on the JAMB admission status check portal by following the procedure outlined below.
- Go to JAMB E-Facility website @ jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIBEN admission list status.
Candidates Successfully admitted into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
NOTE: This post will be updated as soon as the list is available on the UNIBEN website.
Once the list is uploaded to the university website, you will be able to follow the procedures described below.
- Go to UNIBEN admission portal: uniben.waeup.org/login.
- Supply your Username and Password in the required fields.
- Click on Login and proceed to view your admission status.
Good luck to all the applicants who did make it to the UNIBEN admissions list.