UNIABUJA postgraduate admission form Suitably eligible candidates are invited to apply for admission to the University of Abuja Postgraduate programs for the 2020/2021 Academic Year.
UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Session
The University of Abuja offers courses that lead to the following degrees:
Postgraduate Diploma Certificate in Education (PGDE), Business Administration (PGDBA), Public Administration (PGDPA), Political Science, Banking and Finance (PGDBF), Diplomatic Studies, Statistics, Engineering, Food Hygiene Veterinary, Epidemiology, Crop Protection, Agronomy, Agro-Forestry, Agricultural Economics and Farm Management, Agric. Business Management, Soil science, Animal Science, Environmental Planning and Protection (PGDEPP), Postgraduate Diploma in Gender Studies.
Master of Arts (M.A) Master of Education (M. Ed), Master of Science (M.Sc.), Master of Law (LL.M), Master of Public Administration (MPA), Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.), and Master of Environmental Planning and Protection (MEPP), Master of Public Health, Master of Engineering, Master of Veterinary Public Health, Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Veterinary Microbiology, Bacteriology, Immunology, Virology and;
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in various areas of specializations in the listed Faculties and Departments in ‘a’ and ‘b’ above.
UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Session General Admission Requirements
- Candidate for Postgraduate studies into the University of Abuja must have obtained at least (5) credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings in WASC NECO GCE (Ordinary Level) or their equivalent.
- Candidate applying for the M.A., M.Ed., M. Eng., MVPH, MVPM and M.Sc. degrees in any field must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree with at least second class lower division in the relevant discipline.
- A Candidate for a Ph.D. in any Programme of the University of Abuja must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% (4 points) letter grade “B” average performance in the Master’s Degree
- A Candidate applying for the Ph.D. with a Master’s Degree from any other University, who in his/her Master’s study had not previously taken the compulsory courses or their equivalent, similar to the courses in the University of Abuja shall, on admission be required to offer and pass such courses with a minimum of 60% (4 points) or a letter grade “B”
- Candidates seeking admission into any of the postgraduate Diploma Programmes must possess a university degree with a minimum grade of third class or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit.
- MBBS, BDS is required for MPH Community Medicine while health-related degree is required for MPH Sexual and Reproductive Health
- NOTE: Ph.D., candidates should attach a maximum of 500 words research proposal
Method Of Application
1. Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
2. Click on “Click here to apply”
3. On the left pane, click on Postgraduate
4. Enter the requested details (surname, first name, other name, email, and phone number) and click Next
5. On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR
6. Click make payment and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
7. After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated and you will be logout out.
8. Click on “Main Login“, enter the generated application number and surname as a password to continue the application process
The deadline to submit an application is May 12th, 2021.