Trinity University Post UTME Eligibility.
1. Candidates are required to have sat for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score of 150.
2. They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
3. Candidates who did not choose Trinity University in their UTME may apply. The university provides a regularization process, to change the University of 1st Choice to Trinity University, at no cost to the applicant.
How to Apply for Trinity University Post UTME Form.
Option 1 (physical payment)
- Pay a sum of N10,000.00 at the bank or via online transfer into the following bank account details:
Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Account Name: Trinity University
Account Number: 1021742908
- Please bring evidence of payment to obtain the admission forms at Trinity University City Campus, 1, FFF Road, Off Alara Street (near Queens College), Yaba, Lagos.
- Complete the admission form and bring the form to the University Registry.
Option 2 (online payment)
- Complete the form on-line and make necessary payment using our online payment facility at
SCREENING EXERCISE: There will be a screening of all applicants.
For further inquiries, visit the official website or call: 07032166707, 07032167003