Latest Update: This is to inform all Candidates seeking admission into Rivers State University for 2020/2021 Session that the Registration Exercise has Been Extended to Friday 7th August, 2020. RSU (RSUST) Online Mock Test Date for Post-UTME candidates has been slated to commence on Monday 10th August, 2020.
RSU (RSUST) Online Post-UTME Screening Date has been slated to commence from Tuesday 11th August, 2020
RSUST post UTME screening form, cut-off mark, screening dates, cost and deadline for 2020/2021 session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 180. The cost of the form is N2,000. The cut-off mark is 180. Application closes on the 31st July, 2020. Screening exercise will take place from Monday 10th August 2020, to Friday 21st August, 2020 OnlineSee more details below.
All candidates who chose the Rivers State University, Nkpolu-Oroworukwo, Port Harcourt during the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have received notification to that effect from JAMB are hereby requested to take note of the following:-.
i. The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
ii Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified to apply for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
iii. Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) as published in the Jamb Brochure. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
1. Visit www.rsu.edu.ng or www.ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on Applications
2. Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name “2020/2021 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION”
3. Click on BUY PIN, Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers , then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
4. Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and Bank Branch Option are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
5. Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
6. A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
7. Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
8. Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
9. Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results and Personal Data.
Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test.
Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard as well as make provision to connect to internet.
Candidates are expected to note that the screening test shall be done online, therefore they should stick to the time and date allocated on the screening test slip as no login shall be allowed after the scheduled time of candidates’ examinations.
The registration for the screening exercise will start from Wednesday 8th July, 2020 and end on Friday 31st July, 2020.
SCHEDULE FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Monday 10th August 2020, to Friday 21st August, 2020 Online. Candidates are requested to please note that Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to login and take the screening test on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
Candidates should note that taking the test on GSM phones or its use as a hotspot is not advisable as incoming calls may cause serious obstruction.
Candidates are advised to ensure that they have internet connectivity before the scheduled time for their examinations.
Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained online at www.rsu.edu.ng.
It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site (www.rsu.edu.ng.).
We wish all candidates a successful online screening exercise.
DR. S.C. ENYINDAH