Nigerian Army University Post-UTME 2021 Biu (NAUB) invites all candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 points or higher for UTME, as well as those for Direct Entry (DE), to apply for Post-UTME and DE online screening for admissions into all programmes at the University.
Nigerian Army University Post-UTME 2021 Registrations Details
The exercise is scheduled to take place between April 30th and May 13th, 2021.
All UTME and DE Admissions candidates must pay N2,000 in Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees via Remita. Candidates for the UTME must upload their O Level results to JAMB CAPS. Furthermore, DE candidates must send their A-Level results to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information can be found below:
Only candidates who have selected NAUB as their first choice and have a minimum score of 180 points in the 2020 UTME and DE candidates with a minimum of Upper-Credit and NCE with at least 12 points from accredited institutions of learning are eligible for the Post-UTME Online Screening.
Furthermore, all candidates must have obtained at least (5) credit passes in relevant subjects such as English Language, Mathematics, and any other course qualifying subject(s) in no more than two (2) sittings in their O-Levels. ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST PARTICIPATE IN THE POST-UTME AND DE SCREENING.
• Visit the Remita link at www.remita.net Search for NAUB as a biller.
• Select Screening fee, Enter N2000 as amount and fill all mandatory details and submit
• Select your payment options.
• Click “Pay Now” button to make payment using your ATM card (VISA/MASTER CARD/VERVE) or print the RRR and pay at the nearest commercial bank.
• All Candidates are to send their Remita payment receipt to email@example.com
• Only candidates whose payment has been verified by the University will be considered for admission.
• These exercises must be completed on or before 13th May 2021.
Brigadier General SS IBRAHIM FSS MSS DSS pjsc MTRCN PhD