The Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island Bayelsa State admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is out and have been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check NDU Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your NDU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NDU admission status
- Go to NDU admission portal at
- Locate and click on the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click ‘Check Admission’ to access your NDU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Proceed with the payment of N30,000 (thirty thousand naira only) as NDU acceptance fee.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to NDU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session