The Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise of the Kogi State University (KSU) for the 2020/2021 session has been announced. Registration has commenced. The cut-off mark is 160 – 200 depending on the course. The application fee is N2000.
The Kogi State University, KSU Post UTME screening application form, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening date, application cost, and the deadline for the 2020/2021 academic session have been announced. The cut-off mark is at least 160, depending on the chosen course, APPLICATION FORM COST IS 2000 only. The full details are presented below.
CANDIDATE ELIGIBILITY FOR THE POST UTME:
1. The screening exercise for admission of the candidate will be administered only on candidate who applied to Kogi State University as institution of First choice.
3. Candidate must possess the Five(5) O’level credit passes in accordance with the university’s entry requirements.
4. It is mandatory for candidate to upload the O’level results.
5. However, candidate who are awaiting their O’level result may apply but should be indicated
PROCESS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
1. Candidate are advised to apply online at http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme and made payment with their ATM debit card.
2. All such candidate must fill in relevant certificate (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB, etc)stating correct examination number, date, type and scratch card PIN.
3. Candidate should preview and confirm that all the information entered are correct before submission.
All direct entry candidate who applied to JAMB for admission and chose Kogi State University as institution of First choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercises.
KSU Examination Screening Exercises Schedule:
1. The Post UTME screening exercises will take place from Monday 14thSeptember Till Saturday 19th September For First Batch candidate with O’level results.
2. Direct entry candidates will be taken with the First batch candidates and are required to upload relevant documents.
3. Candidate awaiting 2020 WAECand NECO examination, should note that their POST-UTME screening exercises will come immediately after WAEC
4. All candidates are requested to kindly note that their screening exercise date is scheduled in the slip they will print out after online registration. Candidates for the screening exercises are required to strictly stick to those dates.
1. The registration for the screening exercises will start from Thursday 6thAugust, 2020 and end on Sunday 6th September, 2020
2. It is mandatory for candidates to come to the examinations with a protective nose mask as well as maintaining social distancing in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations. Other safety measures will be available at the examination venue in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations.
Mrs. Rachael Oshanusi