IMSU admission list has been released, The management of Imo State University (IMSU) has released the list of candidates who have been granted provisional admission into its various DEGREE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year.
IMSU Admission List 2020/2021 Academic Session Released
Candidates who took part in the Imo State University (IMSU) post-UTME screening process in 2020/2021 can now review their admission status.
The MSU merit Acceptance List includes the names of qualified applicants who were granted provisional admission into the university’s various programs.
Prospective IMSU students can currently access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
How to Check IMSU Admission List
Currently, IMSU prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IMSU admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Imo State University (IMSU) degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates who have not yet been admitted should be aware that admission is in progress and should check the JAMB website and the University website for their admission status on a regular basis.
NOTE: This article will be updated as soon as the list is published on the university’s website.
When the list is posted on the university’s website, you will be able to follow the protocol listed below.
- Go to IMSU admission status checking portal at http://imsuportal.imsu.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Select Session i.e. 2020-2021.
- Click on submit to access your IMSU admission status.
Congratulations to all of the applicants who have been admitted to IMSU for the 2020/2021 academic year.