Federal Polytechnic Ede admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes.
How to Check Federal Poly Ede Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your fupre admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your fupre admission status.
How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
Follow the procedure outlined below to check your admission status on Federal Polytechnic Ede Portal:
- Go to the Federal Poly Ede admission status checking portal at
- Insert your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to access your Ede Poly admission status.
If you have been successfully admitted, proceed to printing of your admission status slip. You will however need to make a payment of N600 (six hundred naira) via the REMITA platform.
Congratulations to those who made it to Federal Poly Ede admission list.