This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the Gombe State University (GSU) Undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
The management of the Gombe State University (GSU) has uploaded the list of successfully admitted UTME and Direct Entry candidates online.
How to Check GSU Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Degree Programmes of Gombe State University (GSU) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.View Fullscreen
How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
Admitted candidates should collect their letters of admission from their respective Faculty Officers and proceed for registration from Monday 2nd December, 2019.
They should come along with Original and photocopies of each of the following credentials:
- Coloured JAMB Result Slip
- Coloured JAMB Letter of Admission
- Coloured Gombe State University Letter of Admission
- Original and Photocopies of Certificates/Statements of Results
- Local Government Indigine Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- One each of scratch card for O’ level results to be tendered for registration
- Ten (10) Passport size Coloured photographs
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your GSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your GSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to GSU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.