The management of the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) has released the 2019/2020 academic session admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various first degree programmes.
How to Check FUAM Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your FUAM admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUAM admission status.
How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to FUAM admission status checking portal @ http://entry.uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/.
- Enter your JAMB Number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to know your FUAM admission status.