Federal Polytechnic Bida, BIDAPOLY Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. Federal Poly Bida post UTME form is now available for sale online. No physical screening, your entries will be screened online.
Candidate must have obtained the mandatory cut-off point of 120 or above in year 2019 UTME.
2. Candidate must have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Bida, Niger State either as his/her the First, Second or Third choice.
3. Candidates must possess minimum of five credits at not more than two sittings in their WAEC and or NECO/NABTEB in addition to the pre-requisite combination of subjects for the desired programme of study. Those with Awaiting Results can also apply.
4. Candidate must Register For The Post UTME Screening Exercise. Registration Procedure is given below.
5. Candidates must possess the following Required Documents for Online Registration:
- Copies of Official Examination Results (including Originals).
- Copies of JAMB Slip showing their photographs and JAMB online result
- Passport photographs.
- Original certificate of State of origin.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Form.
Registrations starts Friday, 12th July, 2019.
Applicants are to log into the Polytechnic website (www.fedpolybida.edu.ng) click on “Post UTME Screening Link” to pay the sum of N2,000.00 only, then proceed to fill the form online.
Candidates are required to upload their Jamb Result slip and ‘O’ level results obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Any candidate who fails to upload his/her Jamb Result slip and ‘O’ level result(s)would not be considered for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Bida in 2019/2020 Academic Session.
- No physical screening, your entries will be screened online.
For further Enquires, call GSM NO: 08051774016, 08073247714, and 08183992126.
The Closing date for Sale of Forms is October 30, 2019.