We are glad to notify all the candidates that participated in the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly recognized as Anambra State University (ANSU) post UTME screening exercise, that the management of the university has released the first batch admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
ANSU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes.
How to Check ANSU Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your ANSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your COOU admission status . How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Go to ANSU admission portal at
- Login to the portal using your JAMB registration number
- Print out an invoice and go to the University’s designated banks (Fidelity Bank, Eco Bank or Zenith Bank) and make the payment of One thousand five hundred naira (N1,500) only.
- Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal to see your admission status will be issued to candidates following the payment at the bank.
If admission is offered, candidate is expected to accept the offer, and pay his/her acceptance fees within two weeks.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to ANSU admission listfor the 2019/2020 academic session.