BUK postgraduate admission form 2020/2021 is out and the general public is hereby informed that the online sale of Bayero University, Kano, Postgraduate Application Forms for the 2021/2022 Academic Session will begin on Monday, March 22nd, 2021.
BUK Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021
All interested Applicants should visit the Bayero University website: www.buk.edu.ng for details about available programmes and the procedure of applying online. Please note the following information:
1. The cost of each application form is Twelve Thousand Naira (N12,000) only, including administrative charges.
2. The duration of the sale and submission of Application Forms is from Monday 22nd March to Friday 2nd July 2021.
3. An Applicant should ensure that he/she has the entry requirements for the programme applied for, plus five O Level Credits including English Language and Mathematics as appropriate.
4. Applicants for Ph.D/M.Phil and Academic Masters’ programmes should ensure that transcripts of their academic records are sent to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Bayero University, Kano. Note that Applicants for PhD programmes are to provide a short research proposal of not more than 350 words in the space provided on the online application form. The proposal should include the title, statement of the problem and objectives.
BUK Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 The Application Procedure
STEP 1: Visit www.buk.edu.ng and under the PROSPECTIVE STUDENT TAB dick Applications at the home page. Login using FULL NAME OF THE APPLICANT and select “Applying for a Postgraduate Programme”. A username and password will be generated for you. Please take careful note of them, as you need them for subsequent steps of the application process.
STEP 2: Log in to your account and generate/print your BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF). A non-refundable application fee of N12,000 (Twelve Thousand Naira Only) is reflected on the applicant’s BUKPPF, to be paid using Remita e-Payments and eCollection platform (www.remita.net). Applicants must make sure that they entered ALL the information of the BUKPPF EXACTLY. Applicants must also ensure that all of the following are captured exactly as they are written on the BUKPPF:
- Name of MDA
- Name of Service/Purpose
- Description Amount to Pay (₦)
- Registration No.
- BUKPPF ID P
- Payer’s Full Name
- Payer’s Email
- Payer’s Phone
STEP 3: Return to buk.edu.ng and login with your username and password to fill in the
- Application Form
- Programme Selection Form
- Personal Data Form
- Application Form
STEP 4: Transcript request form shall also be filled by candidates for PhD, H.Phil and Academic Master’s Programme in addition to the form listed in step 3 above. The applicant prints and processes this at the relevant institution
STEP 5: Further your forms to ensure accuracy of all information provided. Click ‘SUBMIT’ to complete the application process
STEP 6: An acknowledgement slip will be generated for you immediately, print the slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter, screening and registration
If you have any doubts or are having difficulties, please submit an email to email@example.com, specifically stating your complaints or questions.
Payment at the bank begins on Monday, March 22nd, 2021, and ends on Friday, July 2nd, 2021. On Sunday, July 4th, 2021, at 11:59 p.m., the platform for filling out the application form will close.