AAUA Admission List 2020/2021 Academic Session
The list of candidates admitted to the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Undergraduate Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is now accessible.
This is to notify all candidates who participated in the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session that the institution’s management has published the admission list.
The AAUA acceptance list includes the names of applicants who have been given conditional admission to the university’s various degree programs.
How to Check AAUA Admission List
Currently, candidates can only access their AAUA admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AAUA admission status.
The candidates admitted into the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates who have not yet been admitted should be aware that admission is in progress and should check the JAMB website and the University website for their admission status on a regular basis.
NOTE: This article will be updated as soon as the list is published on the university’s website.
When the list is posted on the university’s website, you will be able to follow the protocol listed below.
- Go to AAUA admission status checking portal at https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/ugadmissions.
- Enter you JAMB registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the Login button to access your AAUA admission status.
Congratulations to all candidates who were named to the AAUA admission list for the 2020/2021 academic year.